It’s difficult to imagine a modern business environment without internet access. Today, for your business to be truly competitive, your network must be dynamic and capable of automating business processes. Stage 2’s dedicated IP solutions offer scalability and reliability while providing Guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS) for our iO Complete, iO Connect, and Halo voice services. Internet access uses a simple network design that grows with your business and consolidates your applications for single or multiple locations.
Getting your business connected to the Internet can happen in a variety of ways. Businesses typically use broadband internet access which refers to high-speed Internet connections, including T1, Ethernet over Copper, Fiber-optics and Dedicated Private Lines. All of these connections allow you to benefit from new and emerging applications that require more bandwidth, such as VoIP, web collaboration, presence management and video.
In this age of real time communication and collaboration between multiple offices, partners and customers, high performance internet connectivity has assumed mission critical importance to modern business operation, growth and profitability. Power your network with Stage 2 Networks to securely deliver information with the speed and ease your employees need to stay productive and enjoy the benefits of an upgradeable IP network.
STAGE 2 INTERNET ACCESS
- Single T1
- Bonded T1
- Metro Ethernet over Copper
- Metro Ethernet Fiber
- Quantum MPLS
- Premiere Wholesale Partnerships – With over 10 carrier partners and growing, Stage 2 can provide you with the right bandwidth solution at the right price.
- Our Experts – Our sales engineers and project managers are committed to designing and implementing an on-demand solution that fulfills your business needs.
- Conserve Capital – Upfront expenditures can be combined and bundled with your monthly payments.
- Easy Implementation – We do the design and the implementation. With so many carrier partners, we assure you quality and timely installation.
- Scalability – Accommodates your business needs as you grow.
- Business Continuity – An integral part of every recommendation we make.